Next up is a dancing activity and making the most of the nice weather, we are doing dance painting. This is perfect for the warm weather as can be fairly messy so best if you strip the kids down to their undies let them dance away in the paint and they wash them in the paddling pool before allowing them to enter back in the house!
For dance painting you will need:
- Various coloured paints
- a large roll of paper (lining wall paper is perfect
- some of your favourite tunes to dance to
- a bucket of water / paddling pool to wash off once finished
This is really easy to set up too:
- Roll the paper out on the grass
- dollop different colours of paint on the paper
- turn on and turn up your favourite tunes and dance!
- keep adding more paint and dancing until you have finished.
We had great fun dancing in the garden to the Frozen, Trolls and Moana soundtracks, what will you listen too?
Let’s Get Moving!